While Walt and I have visited 17 countries in the last 10 years (and just had to get our passports renewed), there are so many places we want to go. If only we could stop heading back to London, our favorite place, and try new destinations. Here are the top five places I would like to visit right now, and the reasons why:
1. Argentina - because my friend Ingrid says the cream is fresh and the eggs have brighter yolks.
2. The Big Island of Hawaii - because I was there for the summer of '85, but Walt has never been.
3. Prince Edward Island in Canada - because my friend Jennifer has the most amazing pictures of her trip there.
4. Japan - because I want to see the memorials to the victims of the two bombs dropped in the 1940s.
5. Kenya - because I believe that I will find a tour group who houses us in tents, so I can wake up in the morning and see exotic, wild animals right outside my door.