Friday, January 1, 2010

Two more quotes...then I'll stop


I'm sorry to be stuck on a theme, but I've been reading so many good quotes lately that I cannot help myself. The following come from my friend, Lauren Kinney, who is celebrating the entrance of 2010 with some great thoughts:

Quote #1
John Burroughs said, "One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above all the little things."

Quote #2
Joey Adams said, "May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions."

So, I will end my interest in quotes for now and I'll start blogging all the good things that happen in 2010...look for new recipes, photos, semi-meaningless commentary on our lives, and other things that will hopefully bring some cheer.

Peace, prosperity, and, most importantly, good health to you this year. Please check out some of the sites I follow on my blog, because they are made by creative, insightful friends and strangers with wonderful things to share. And. please keep in touch via comments, letters, emails, phonecalls, etc., because the time spent with friends and with family is the most valuable time we have.

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment