Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Quote #1

"Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone else." Charles Schulz


I have collected some meaningful quotes that express my feelings for this season. Those of you who know me well know that I am a secular person, but Christmastime seems to bring a certain feeling and nostalgia no matter what you believe or don't believe. So, I'd like to share a few quotes with you over the next couple of days, and add some pictures if I can.

You can interpret the quotes however you wish and find your own meaning, but I hope you will join me in trying to keep these positive and nostalgic feelings throughout the entire year, and not just for these few weeks. Regardless, I hope you have (in the words of the British) a "Happy Christmas."


(photo taken at Canterbury Cathedral, Kent, England)

1 comment:

  1. I think you live the spirit of this quote throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete